Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Fruitcake....no a Fruitarian? Oh I see!

I'll take the fruitcake on this one. So apparently Ashton Kutcher who is playing Steve Jobs in the upcoming biopic jOBS,  immersed himself into the role so much so that he adopted Steve Jobs' fruitarian lifestyle. Quick study: Fruitarianism is the practice of only eating fruits, seeds and nuts. Some die hard fruities will only eat fruit that has fallen from the tree because they don't want to harm the tree or plant. Yes, this is for real. It's hippee gone to heaven, literally. Apple founder and genius, Jobs, died of pancreatic cancer and Kutcher eerily landed himself in the hospital doubled over in pain from this diet with his "pancreatic levels out of whack." The moral of this story is moderation. And for the record I do hate the term "moderation" or maybe I fear it. I have addictive tendencies and don't want to admit to myself that I will have to police my eating habits for the rest of my life. From the high-protein, no carb Atkins diet to the master cleanse lemonade diet, ....I am the queen of extreme diets because I am the D student when it comes to balance and *arrgh* m-o-d-e-r-a-t-i-o-n. I will let Ashton Kutcher and Steve Jobs be a lesson to me and anyone in the same boat that extreme diets can cause major harm to your body. I've never ended up in the hospital in pain from a diet, but carrying around yo-yo diet pounds all day, every day is like living in a casket. Okay that was depressing...but it's real deal holyfield here. So one more time for the road. M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N

Take good care of yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment